Thursday 5 July 2007

About this blog




Im an amateur blogger and have recently ventured into blogging (like say a month ago)

In this blog space I will be blogging about Chennai, its culture , life style , food, people ,shopping et all .

And a lot more stuff happening in and around the place...

I'm born and brought up in Chennai , so I take this blog to my advantage and vent out the feeling and liking I have towards this mordern city which still holds on to its old time values and culture ... More like an old wine in a new bottle ..

Looking forward to make this space an encyclopedia of Chennai :)

I also blog at shals88.blogspot.com


2 comments:

ShantanuDas said...

Very nice Collage!!
Am also looking forward to your posts here on Chennai so that I can change my idea about this place... Keep posting!!! Good job!!

Unknown said...

Hi,
Thanks for the list. You should always ping your blog every time you update if you want your blog to be truly successful.
organic Herbal Products shopping chennai