Tuesday 9 September 2008

Chennai Forums - Yet another reason for Chennaites to celebrate

Those of you who have been following my blog about would have known my love for the place. Thou' I ve been born and brought up here, if there is anything I here about Chennai, it excites me :) . One thing I am really excited about now is the new forum I came across for our very own Chennai,the Chennai Forums . This is one place where you can find news about anything and everything that has been happening in the city.


Right from health tips, beauty, gadgets, education, movies, restaurant and what not.. You can find any topic under the sun. There is also a forum where you can discuss about the various happenings in the city . The best part is you get to share your views with namma Chennai makkal. You' don have to go in search of the news papaer when your busy online to check for ur TV Schedules , this site here has got everything that you would want to know.. Its more like a virtual Chennai times but here you also get to voice in your views.

But, the best part here is the map they offer, which is similar to that of google earth where you can zoom in to locate your home or jus' browse around to find any new destination. This thing is really cool and I'm sure I ll be using it each weekend to hunt for a new restaurant ;)

I jus' registered on to the forum. You can use this link http://www.chennaiforums.com/register.php?referrerid=32 to register as well. Chennaites, see you all at Chennai Forums

No comments: